Sunday, March 28, 2010

Le Tour de Fonz


So here's the plan. The big picture is to Head down to Barcelona in 5 days. One day rest there and then head north east approaching the Pyrenees and then 4 days crossing them to get to Biarritz where I have another lay day, and hopefully catch some surf. After that is a couple of days to La Rochelle and then a couple of days to Paris where I'll rest one more day. A couple of days run should see me in Brussels where I'll spend one day with friends after what I shall start heading south passing through Luxembourg, Metz, Strasbourg and Basel. Then to Luzern in the lake district in Switzerland where I have to asses weather and road conditions and decide the route to get back into Italy. Ideally would be crossing the Stelvio. If not possible the shortest route would be through the Oberalpass into Como. If none of them are possible, It might be the case to border the Alps to France and find an open Pass I can cycle through, maybe into Piemonte. After that is maximun a couple of days to Genova, back to work and not even seeing the bike for a while.
There's an event on Facebook called Le Tour de Fonz and you can check my justgiving.com page here.
To make donations follow the instructions. If you can't by any reason, just comment and give me some motivation, forward this info to your friends, paste the justgiving address to your Facebook status, it all helps!
Thanks a lot for all the support and lovely comments, inspiring me so much,
Fonzie

No comments:

Post a Comment